View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 14
alfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: True or Fictatious stories is up to your imagination..but i must say some are tru

As i was sucking her boobs...she was undressing my shorts n boxers...soon she was giving an out of this world bj..with the slurping action...i started to finger her and as usual her panties was soaked and wet...
We did a 69 as i was licking her pussy and she returning the favour by giving me a bj...soon she turned around n inserted my hard bro into her wet pussy..it was very tight and her moans made me ask her for more...i carried her and did turned her ard to do a doggy...firm ass n i grabbed her boobs...then we finished in missionary as i rocked her...she was moaning so loud...i had to shhhh her..soon my load came out onto her boobs...and we laid beside each other catching our breath...

She turned to me..wana go again? I said...sure....and did it 2nd time around..

We had afew more sessions at my place...and in the car...our r/s was about 2 yrs b4 we broke up...

At my workplace i have a fair bit of attachments so will get to see afew...

Next story will be about me n my working colleague..will name her as G...