Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ijwthf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
was a blood or swab test done to confirm you have it?

anyway, see if this make you feel better

1. it is not the end of the world.

2. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , about one in eight persons ages 14-49 in the United States has genital HSV-2

3. WHO - An estimated 3.7 billion people under age 50 (67%) globally have herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection, the main cause of oral herpes.

4. WHO - About half a billion people (15–49) worldwide are living with herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection, the main cause of genital herpes.

so you are just part of the more than 4 billion people in the world who has HSV. just take the necessary precaution and treatment and you and your family should do ok.
Thank you brother.

For everyone out there, pls don’t make the same mistake as me. I thought chionging without protected oral sex will never get me this kind of incurable disease and here i am. Yea sure the disease is generally considered a minor skin problem but the psychological impact and the chronic stress that follow if you have a family like i do had me on the verge of ending my life. I didnt know the extend of the risk i was taking. Now my life is broken and i have lost everything that mattered to me. It was my own foolish act and ignorance that got me here and it is the consequences that i have to face now. There is no hiding from your partner when you get genital herpes. The mental impact will break you because you will have to live with the fear of transmission and the secrecy of many things. The pleasure is not worthy of the risk