View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
22nd December - Went to The Play in RCA and opened member for 3 golds at 10k. There was less than 10 girls working but my one who i got her contact from barbarbar was working so told her to come to me. The place has been reinvoated and is very new. It has pool rooms and KTV rooms if you desire otherwise its just one big lounge with live singers. We arrived at 10pm and left at 12:30am with costs hitting 7.5k per person due to member. Its still a very highly expensive place. The girls are at least 7s so its more catered for Tier 1 G Club customers

Later on hit barbarbar and it was very empty if you take away the prettys paid to work there. So we left very early and hit a PR place for girls to sit down and drink. The selection was about 6-7 girls available at 2am considering they close at 3am. The place is not really catered for tourists as the girls do speak very limited english. Damage is 10 LD per hour for 120 baht. Beer tower is 700 baht.

After hit another KTV as one bro wanted to see his girl due to it was his birthday.
23rd December - Monday - went to this pr girl place from yesterday around 11pm. Was quite busy considering its a monday. One bro picked one girl from yesterday and the other bro picked a new one as his was one was busy. Decided to try the KTV room as it was 900 baht + LD drinks are now 15 instead of 10. Rooms are big and clean compared to the other KTV and selection of music was alot. The bro girl from last night was free so he switched his across once the hour was up. Lots of drinking games with dice and various other types. Lots of hugging touching and kissing which defintely helps being in a room rather than open space. Drama kicked off when the bro girl lied about going toilet but she was just saying hello to a customer. So after 4 hours of room, 4 towers of beer, some food, 3 girls time total bill is 14k between 3 people. There is potential to get them out on their day off but one bro struggled badly because lack of commuiication

Due to the bro bad mood we went to the original ktv down the road and we stayed till 5am. Nothing to report here as again mainly saying hello to many faces know. I didnt pick any girl as i guess i know all already and feels more like friends than girls want to try. Some girls are very bitchy too as they ask who iam sitting with and i didnt pick them if they are free lol