Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomingprata View Post
I have a question to ask all the lao jiao here...

my gf is from vietnam and last time she works in Sg and hold a work permit.
after going back to vietnam after she finish work and now wants to come back again but got rejected by ICA. I tried to appeal ICA also unsuccessful.. Is there any way i can appeal>???

Please help me
I dun see any reason for ICA to stop her from coming to SGP as a tourist unless she had broken our laws during her WP days.
When I was attached to ICA..... only serious offenders had their WP cancelled and repatriated. Those with minor offences usually give chance to complete their contract unless their employers decline to stand as surety. Usually it is their employers who cancel WP and send them back in these cases. In cases where WP is cancelled and send back..... subject is put on blacklist regardless of serious or minor offences. Only the ban period is different.

Most probably your gf had gotten into some trouble during her WP stint and got blacklisted otherwise she would not have been stopped from coming in again. Why dun you check with her ex-employer on her WP status prior to her returning home as ICA will not release any info on such cases.