Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

I was there a few days ago with some guy and ladies thai and local friend of his. I can see alot of Euro and Japanese tourist past few days when i was there. We went to watch the alcazar performance with friends for an experience. As we stayed very near to drinking street and heard from friends that that is the only place that can smoke shi sha. Just explored that place for the first night at one of the beer bar. Concept is rather different with other beer bar in other soi.

Next day, we walk from one end of walking street to another end. Some of the beer bar was playing actively Labanoon song and promoting their Concert on the 31 Aug 2016.

At least settle to go in to a disco at the end of walking street call Mixx. Ordered one bottle and manage to chat and have drink with with guys and ladies from many other different country.

The music in the place is also slightly different from the rest of the disco. and the later it get, the place get more crowded and also i can see many FL lurking around there too.

That a short summary for my 2 nights stay in heaven.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily