View Single Post
Old 15-07-2003, 01:14 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotel Promo Now on

Quote:
Originally posted by free
Thanks. Will do that. We are on holiday in BKK and I dun want any stupid security guards to spoil our trip, just because she is a Thai? Since she isn't even living in BKK, she is a tourist (just like me) as far as I am concerned.
As far as the security is concerned, she is a THAI.
There are so many incidents where the thai girls make away with the guys' belongings and money while they are asleep.

When such ugly incidents happen, the tourist will always point the finger at the hotel security and to make matters worse, do you know that a tourist can actually sue a hotel if things from his room were lost due to breakins and inadequate security provided by the hotel?

The security will not spoil your trip. They will be more than happy if you will make their job easier.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...