Old 27-08-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lebacs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi guys, long time lurker but decided that I have to post to prevent bros from this landmine.

FR on Tara

looks: 8/10 headturner, not as pretty as the pictures but to be expected as edited
body: 9/10 she's hot, but that's all she got going for her
bbbj: 2/10
fj: 1/10
GFE: 0/10
rtf: no way

Tara is pretty and hot, but that's all there is to it. There's 0 GFE since the start to end. She starts off with a BBBJ for about 2 min, and immediately asks you to cap yourself. Her bed is a mess, and she's 100% of the time tilted 45 degrees against her pillow in missionary position. After 5 minutes, ask for doggy where she complied but asked to swap back to missionary after 2 min. I complied, but after missionary for another 2-3 mins, she said her pussy hurts and asked to change to HJ. Mind you I'm in no way huge and wasn't rough in any sense, but at this point I was just looking to get it over with thinking it can't get any worse. Well it can, because after 2 min of HJ she told me that her hand hurts and asked me to finish myself off.

Bros, I would've been pissed if I were to experience this at those 150 MPs. But at 300/1/1 for this level of service is an absolute landmine, please avoid at all cost.

Last edited by lebacs; 27-08-2021 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typo