Old 07-04-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

I visited YY 2 days ago. Booking her was easy on Wechat. She was polite and even double confirmed with me 30 mins before I the scheduled time. Her character is really service orientated. She helped me undress, served me a cup of water and even asked me if the temperature in the room was too cold. I paid extra 1R for a room as I wanted a little more privacy as well as more light. The curtain cubicles outside is too dim for my liking.

Her overall service was quite brilliant. We had a nice chat which to me is one of my top 3 casual chats with MLs. Her massage was ok but we are not there for it, are we?

After about 25mins of massage, she asked me what acts do I wanna do. I told her and she left to prepare herself. When she returned, without me asking, she asked if I want her to squirt. I said yes and I would like to paint her with her lying on her back on the bed as what I usually do. She told me that nowadays she can only squirt through 69. I am ok with that and we proceeded with it. Within seconds she squirted all over my chin, neck and chest. It was warm and has very little taste. After that, its the norm of what most people will do during FJ - different positions, her moans, etc. She was very nice and even accommodated to me when I had difficulty in certain positions.

She is definitely not a time watcher and she openly communicates with me. I really like this touch of hers.

Thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 a MILF

Body: 8/10 she has a well maintained figure and very smooth creamy white skin

Boobs: 5/10 Saggy B cups due to childbirth, she told me

Massage: 7/10 Above average but I have had better ones

GFE: 10/10 I was worried that I couldn't cum in the given time left. She was very understanding and had great patience while assisting me on this.

RTM&F: If she comes back, why not? BTW, she is RTC-ing very soon. She hopes to come back.