View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 0
Noobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

FR for Princess Lara!

Quick reply from her when i message her. Went to the location and was greeted by low cut black top with sexy denim shorts. She look like how she was in the picture. Skin is very smooth as well. Went into the room and we chatted for almost 30mins! Really like how she break the ice easily and able to hold such good conversation. Unfortunately she did not bathe with me as the hotel bathroom is super small and squeezy. Went to the bed and she started with BBBJ. Her BBBJ is so awesome! Her suction is top grade and i can feel that she is twirling her tongue while sucking me. Her boobs are also gigantic and very soft to touch. After that to FJ where she started cowgirl position. Her below is super wet and keep spraying on me. Super surprised that she got so wet easily. Tried various position and Lara ended it by giving me a super intense HJ. Did not go for second round as i am out of stamina Will RTF when i train up my stamina more!