Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Normally for a single ger to live any where in China is not expensive if she knows how to look for bargain apartment etc. If she really likes u, she will not demand alot from u. The problem is that alot of time you are actually helping her family members too. The usual reaons include parent sick lah, bro need cash to study lah and the list goes on and on............
ya loh! so many reasons, sometimes dont know true or bluff. also cannot reject her bcos it will be heartless not to pay for her father hospital bill.

my gf dont demand from me or ask me for living expenses. if i dont send money over on time she also dont call and ask. i find it weird!

recent incident, she wanted a fridge veri much so i told her i got not enough money but will send her asap. after i transfer $ to her i keep asking her about the fridge. then she told me she bought it but reject it and say no need fridge bcos winter coming. so since no need fridge i told her the money she keep it for her next month expenses. so i ask her to account her expenses. then i do my maths and realise the amount i send over dont tally, seem not enough to last her for the month. i find it weird why the sudden change of not buying the fridge. so after much questioning and finally raise my voice to the top, she told me she send the money for the fridge for her dad hospital bill.

r all mei mei like that?

so now i tell her. these are your monthly expenses. if u need extra, u ask me for it. i even open a Bank of China a/c under my name but i dont know how to have internet banking so tat i can monitor how much money she draw out.