View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 3
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of
Re: Lovely Elecher, Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

All Field Report are genuine from client who have tried me.
TRY ME NOW and experience it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuai ger View Post
Met Sis Elecher earlier and here’s my FR:

Face: 9/10 (Exactly my type of girl, cute and lovely eyes!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very nice to hold and grab and natural)
Body: 8.5/10 (Have to say just nice for me, nice to hold and have very soft skins)
Frenching: 10/10(I love lost of kissing and sis Elecher is able to accommodate well)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Not a fan of BBBJ, boy oh boy she really make me feel damn shiok, lots of sucking and licking, able to take my whole tool in)
GFE: 100/10 (This part is where she shines, she will make you feel very comfortable, like a GF, no commercial feel)
Effort: 8/10 (She really makes the effort to make me feel damn shiok, although i had trouble cumming, she does not hesitate to make me feel good by suggesting both hj/bj combo! This is really shiok)
CIM: 9/10 (Fully unloaded inside her mouth after the combo, with Frenching in between, fully take my load like a champion without complain)

Thank sis for making me feel so shiok
Will RTF for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype14 View Post
Met Elecher for an outdoor fun last night. It was incredibly fun, we were doing behind a door while 2 people will having their supper outside.

Looks: 8/10 (she looks just like your office Chinese OL that you want to have fun with)

Boobs:8/10

BBBJ: 10/10 (I seldom will cum from BBBJ but her rhythm and playing with her tongue was awesome, she even attend to my balls. Couldnt control and had to stop her to get to the fj)

FJ: 7.5/10 (it was exciting, I could not last and finish very quick. However, she keep going on. Her moan was sexy and soft)

Overall feel: 10/10 (chatty and friendly)

She is a keeper. I will definitely RTF if time and vit M permits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokarl View Post
Tried Elecher on Friday night. Truly an incredible experience, her GFE is through the roof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxchillzz View Post
Met Elecher for a night of fun. It was incredibly fun and she was always concern about whether I am comfortable or not. We chatted and she gave me GFE feels

Looks: 8/10 (she looks just like your office Chinese OL that you want to have fun with)

Boobs:8/10

BBBJ: 10/10

FJ: 8/10 (it was exciting. Her moan was sexy and soft)

Overall feel: 10/10 (chatty and friendly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo86 View Post
Just met this lady today. Definitely worth the money. Looks confirmed wun rejected. Gfe no joke. Must try den know.. offered to fetch me due to no umbrella as raining. In the end rain stop upon reaching.

A genuine person. Ratings wise all 10. Very rare species nowadays at dome L. Should visit her before she left this scene for good. Left a happy man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceOfMeat View Post
Caught up with her again before she goes off on her well-deserved break.

This time round, she was dressed in an alluring short skirt and spaghetti top, looking so good and tasty! Spent the next hour or so slowly chatting, getting into action and finishing it off well as a tired but satisfied man.

She sure loves to please! Do take care of her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenation69 View Post
Had a few sessions with her and decided to leave my review here.

She is friendly and is able to build a rapport with you. I can sense that she genuinely wants to build a connection with you. Also it makes sense as she is in the business of having repeat clients.

Her spoken english is quite good as she works in SG.

It is not my style to put a number on the usual ratings.

However, I feel that her bbbj is well above average. Her deep throat skills are getting better each time I have a session with her! Plus she allows CIM, which really turns me on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupsupboi0001 View Post
FR for Elecher

Looks:7.5 (Cute GND look)
Body: 8.5 Petite, slim & tattoos on her back
Boobs: 7
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (No teeth felt, could be better if she deep throat me)
FJ: 10/10 (Nice moaning sound)

Had a outdoor session at a shopping mall handicap toilet. She actually came to meet me without wearing her panty (so naughty ��). She likes long foreplay & her moaning sound was great too.

Kneel down to blow me in front of the mirror & proceed to fuck her doggy style in front of the mirror too. The risk of getting caught certainly is there as the handicap toilet was right next to the lift & the piak piak sound was louder as the toilet echo amplified the volume. But thats the fun of outdoor isnt it, to risk it and hope u dun get caught ��

Overall it was a great session & she is a nice girl to bang. Would hope her rates can come down abit or offer rtf customer a discount though
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshido View Post
Met Elecher yesterday and it was an unforgettable experience. The reviews are true. Initially booked for a BBBJ session but opted to go for the FJ once we met and it was worth it. It's my first time trying out an FL and I'm glad I chose her. Will definitely meet her again one of these days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jornada2001 View Post
Just came back from a session with Elecher. What can I say, she's completely and absolutely amazing. Such a beautiful girl both with her stunning looks and cheerful friendly character. I felt so nervous at the beginning but she made me feel completely at ease.
The moment i saw her at the door, i knew i made the best choice. She is absolutely gorgeous and she looks like the sexy girl next door that you've always dreamt of sleeping with. She gave me a very relaxing and sensual massage, and in no time i started to feel relaxed and extremely turned on. She has this seductive eyes which makes you want her so much. Her skills are out of this world, and I gave in very quickly...wow...
She's open to all types of positions and will accommodate to your special fantasies and desires.
After the session, we chatted like old friends before i reluctantly left but as a very happy man.

Elecher - you are amazing and I can't wait to see you again.
Guys - treat her with respect as she is one in a million. We are all very lucky to have her here in this community
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardpk1980 View Post
Had an incall session with Elecher earlier on. Nice and clean room. Pleasant looking lady and very friendly, making sure you are comfortable with her. As other FRs mentioned, she does very good BBBJ because she enjoys doing it. FJ is good as her moaning will keep you going. Her favourite is the doggy position. She will be away for a couple of months to settle her personal matters so bros who are interested should try to book her this month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap View Post
Elecher is definitely a must try. Had an incall session with her and it’s definitely just as amazing as the outdoor session. Like what the rest of the brothers had said, the bbbj is really good. Fj is really stimulating with the moaning and dirty talk. Need to really concentrate so that I don’t cum too fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
Wow , yoga instructor is for real , she been learning for quite a while.
Not just cosplay.
She taught me some positions to improve my posture.

Overall experience, felt like Taiwanese AV vibe/feel. She runs a yoga theme this time around , with the pants and everything.

So bros that want to try can go ahead , also good for boobs and doggy.
No rush service.

Thick towels are provided, location is convenient for car and foot soldiers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistAverage View Post
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=841312

Had Elecher over the weekends
Looks: 7/10. Really looked like those kinda hot yoga instructors you want to have a ONS with
BBBJ: 7/10. Nothing much to shout about
FJ: 9/10. Im a sucker for bods like hers so I couldn’t last long. She also has a nice moan and plays along for all positions requested

Rtf: yes, if time allows
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post
Met Elecher for a Social Meet.

Nice lady, very chatty, we talked about many things.
I had a good time!

I would love to see her naughty side soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubz View Post
First time with Elecher and I pick the FJ 2/120 session.

It was an Incall service at the very discrete and clean location. It was also very convenient to get to as well.

I won’t give ratings for the way she looks as I think that’s quite biased. What I will say is that she’s someone you definitely will do a double take if you were to see her in public. She has that sweet naughty girl look that will get you excited.

I was initially very hesitant to meet her as there were few photos but based of other FR’s I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go [in may case 2 haha ]. When I saw Elecher all my worries of meeting someone who didn’t look like her photos faded away. She genuinely has an amazing figure. Her description of having an hourglass figure with abs is true. She handed me a clean towel and I went to shower. With that out of the way we got into bed and started chatting and cuddling first. It wasn’t rushed and things just escalated naturally. Her pussy was tight and it felt great as she rode me or when I was on top. We tried a few positions. What surprised me was how open she was as she asked me to give it to her the way she likes it. Both shots were amazing to say the least.

In between each shot she gave me a massage which as quite good she’s inst a professional masseuse but it was still quite relaxing as she asked me if it felt comfortable and what areas to focus on.

Overall great service that was not rushed. She gav me all her attention and we were chatting non-stop.

Definitely will see her again is I have time!

(PS be a gentleman and polite and you will be treated well!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Had the good fortune of meeting Elecher today after booking an appointment with her for 90 mins.

Hee figure is amazing, real hourglass figure with nice boobs and ass. Pretty and cute face to match, absolutely stunning.

She is really approachable and friendly. No commercial feel at all. Felt like we were long time friends chatting through the whole session. Her bbbj is slow and sensual, and she is able to toggle her speed based on what you like. She could DT me, sth almost girls are unable to do

Sex is amazing, moaning throughout until I unloaded.

My favourite feature of her is that she seems really genuine and working hard for her future.

Will rtf for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleheart View Post
Met Elecher about 2 weeks back.

Pretty gal, chatty at first contact, puts one at ease and that melts the ice away.

Her eyes are captivating, almost hypnotic as she is talking to you.

warms up as our hands starts roaming on each other's bodies. Solid frenching to give that GFE before the action starts.

She is clean, place is clean and one can focus on enjoying her tight body.
killer BBBJ, very hardworking, good eye contact and audio feedback.

Accommodative to all positions. Overall, a lovely girl to spend time with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo99 View Post
Just finished a session with Elecher …. just wow. I’ve tried many FLs from local, dome 1-3, local and MY - none have quite hit the spot like Elecher.

Checked all my boxes and fulfilled my fantasy of banging a yoga teacher. She didnt mind all my requests, had a really great conversation, she really put in the effort to make u feel at ease , great GFE and MAN she went to town with her bbbj. just superb, please support and take care of her

Last edited by Elecher; 30-10-2023 at 12:23 AM.