Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Pink Nipples was what caught my attention in making this booking.

Hanni is a fun lady. On First look, She's a Classy lady.
Can see the usual mods on the overall looks as we always seen in K drama known to all that they have to do some surgery before they appear on tv that's why k-pop stars are always good looking.

Located in the smack on downtown, location is as per advertised 4Star hotel and above which i pretty cool. Near to drinking area with lots of food.
Convenient for both public transport commuters and drivers as there's parking on premises itself.

Equipped with large towels, Branded Condoms and fancy body/man wash, the experience really just gets better.

After giving me a clean wash, Hanni gave me a clean blow when we proceed onto the bed. I am already rod hard when she wash me and love her boobs seriously.
FJ was nice with a nice ass bouncing when i doing doggy. Even after i cum she continue to pump a really horny one. I succumb to her in mins and she was looking at me as if she wants more.
Well if my pocket is deep enough i definitely would but...

Recommended to all bros.
Under Milledge pussy as i think she's not working long hours or limited slots only so as to keep her energy level high.
Take care of this babe here and thanks Xclusive for arranging. Will be back to support more...