Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

First time trying a lady from the VP stable. Here's my humble FR:

Name: Erica
Face: 7/10 (looks 90% like the pictures posted, quite a cutie)

Shower: Nothing special, normal shower together

Body: 8.5/10 (Suuper small and petite, the kind u can carry around... i like!)

Boobs: 8/10 (B cups, soft to touch and matches her petite size)

BBBJ: 7/10 (SOP, i had some precum before she started, which she wiped with tissues before proceeding. No DP, no wet and sloppy, no super suction, but no complaints either)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Shaved, Tight, Moist and Real moans. You can sort of tell when a girl is faking it... But Erica's moans were real... Straight away from semi hard i became rock hard then her voice become even louder. We did missionary, then cowgirl, then by this point i almost there already.. switch to doggy to finish)

GFE: 8/10 (Cuddling, kissing and talking before the deed. Told me about her country... i fondled her boobs, butt and V until i buay tahan, i initiate and started going down on her. She got wet pretty easily)

Overall: Easily 8/10. (side note, i don't give 9s and up very easily, maybe my standard a bit high. But for me, anything above a 6 is considered an OK bonk, while anything above 7 is a good bonk. anything above 8 i'd consider a great bonk, while 9+ are reserved for bonks that make me want to return again the next day, and the day after... etc)

RTF: Maybe, but not before trying out the bountiful choices of VP

My after thoughts on Erica:

The session ended in about 40mins, partly because she was really tight, and partly because i havent done it in a while. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and will definitely consider returning to support Erica. Erica is a wonderful girl overall, and even tho i booked her quite late and she hadnt even eaten yet, she still tried her best to accommodate to the multiple positions and can see through her eyes that she was a little tired. She cleaned me up, changed my clothes and gave me a hug and kiss on my way out. She's not too much of a frencher/ kisser, i had to initiate most of it, but she's got the GFE feel, and much, much better than other places out there (wont name names)

Afterword on VP:

VP Bro is very friendly and accommodating, his instructions are clear and concise, and the VP stable, as most bros here know by now, has a solid reputation. In these tough times where borders are closed, many places are doing the bait and switch, or heavily edited pics, or giving you all kinds of weird restrictions or ridiculous prices. I'm glad that amidst all this there is still one VP that provides us bros with satisfaction. VP has gained 1 more firm supporter from me!