View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Ah girl forced into army

Let’s be honest, this is the version men really want to see in the theatres.

Join Juliette as she goes through her basic military training with major adaption to the milestones many of us are familiar with. From twisted version of 5BX, to a fresh take on ‘stand by bed’ and a visit to the live firing range, this piece will surely bring back fond memories for many.

Juliette double checked the packing list issued to her by the military. She looked at the three suitcases, along with the backpack and makeup pouch she would be bringing with her for enlistment. She opened her social media app and groaned when she realised her followers just increased by another 2000.

Juliette: Nooooo!

A few years ago, girls like Juliette would probably squeal in delight when the number of followers on their account increased. It meant endorsement deals, media events, free gifts and all the attention that an eighteen year old craved for.
However, things had changed.

The more popular a girl was online, the higher her number of followers and views on her videos and short stories translated to only one thing. It was not because she was good with her dress sense, or she could compose a nice picture and shoot a nice video.
If you distilled it down to the very essence of the likes and follows, you would see the naked truth. More likes and more followers equated to an online vote of more men wanting to sleep with her.

Every time a girl received a view, a like, or a follow, it was a subconscious acknowledgement that a healthy young man wanted to breed with her. It meant that they wanted to put a baby inside her. The government finally wised up enough to put a team of analysts to sieve out the girls that young Singaporean men wanted to breed with. And Juliette just happened to be one of them.

After filtering out the female accounts and the accounts that belonged to men outside Singapore, the government focused on the accounts of local males of healthy breeding age.

The government then successfully identified all the men who were about to enter National Service and subsequently, all the 18 year old females that were deemed desirable by them via social media.

Juliette looked at the number of lewd private messages from men asking her to sell them her worn socks and soiled underwear. The amount of them she received in her inbox every day was an indication of how popular she was. Jay, her younger brother who had just turned 13, mocked his sister as he walked into her room.

Jay: You deserve it…

Juliette: Shut up… and get out of my room…!

Jay: Uploading videos of you dancing in FBT shorts and a sports bra… What were you thinking?

Juliette: It’s my body! I can do anything I want!

Jay: And that stupid video of you in yoga tights while you stretch and dance beside the lift lobby… Who the fuck does something like that…?

Juliette: Just about every fucking woman with a cunt that needs a dick does something like that…! Just fuck off from my room…

One of her top viewed videos was one of her dancing in her JC uniform inside the girls’ toilet. Juliette did not understand why that attracted so much attention. Was it because she came from a top Junior college?

Did it mean that she had good genes?

Did the men who watched the videos somehow put her looks, her body and her academic achievements together and therefore determined that she was a good mate?

Jay: Well, you wanted attention… now you got it…

Jay shrugged his shoulder and walked away.

Juliette: Oh my god… I’m going to die inside there…

She immediately texted her bestie who replied with an image of her packed suitcase. Juliette wouldn’t have minded one bit if she was sent to Tekong to train as a soldier.

She wouldn’t have minded learning to use a gun, or to throw a grenade, or to survive in the jungle. However, based on past accounts by other girls who survived, they were there for a different purpose.

It wasn’t explicitly spelled out, but every girl forced into the army came out pregnant, carrying the seed and bearing the child of the fittest and strongest recruits in the army.

Juliette groaned when she took another look at the enlistment letter sent to her.

The letter bore the name of the company she would be assigned to. ‘J Company’ was known for having the strictest and most sadistic of all the instructors.

Sergeant James. And Sergeant James, happened to be a senior that Juliette rejected when she was in secondary school.

Juliette dialled her bestie’s number and the first thing Evelyn said when she answered the phone was something that Juliette would have said if she were the one who picked up the incoming call.

Evelyn: We’re fucked aren’t we…?

Juliette: Not yet babe… not yet… But soon…

Read more here

Episode 1 - 10400 words

Episode 2 - 11100 words

Last edited by ilikeoldchangke; 07-10-2022 at 10:23 AM.