Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

I've fucked countless girls raw. From sg, jb, KL, Thailand even Laos.

Some of the girls I remember..

This prc, I realised that she needed glasses and couldn't see well. So ninja cap off.

A viet let me cip when I told her I couldn't have kids

Cambodian who treated me well, free fj allowed raw. Too bad I didn't have feelings for her

Prc syt milf forced raw the first time. Later let me cip. She has the best pussy ever. Super thick natural lubricant, horny as hell. I fell in love with this 1

Prc super good hdly, last time I visit her quite frequently. Sometimes she would text me whether I reached home after the deed. I had no feelings for her. But asked for it in the legit spa.

Prc squirter let me bonk raw as I visit her frequently. Raw with squirter, she made my dream come true.

In KL, met FL in bar. She new in the trade. Bring to room didn't ask about CD. I also didn't bother......

In JB, FL in room new in trade, always feel pain when bonking. Took it off and cip. She didn't even know what happened.

JB this syt, not sure if she new in trade. I asked for raw and she agreed. She looked excited and worried as she laughed and cover her face with both hands. Can't remember if I cip. Later she was bao by someone.

In Thailand bonked at soapy massage with ninja cap off. Visited her only once and Remember her talking about her bf.

In Laos, FL come to room, allowed raw when I asked. She usually does massage at hotel rooms.

Also in Laos, sssyt new in trade, not chio 1. Keep asking me use CD. I just want to ninja her that day...