View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

The Ultimate Pill For The Ultimate Experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake1a
Thanks TS for this awesome product!

Had been buying from seller for quite some time!

Menplus never fails me n I’m still taking 1/2 pill every time I need!

Cheers to TS n all bros!

Happy Bonkings...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_luckya3
Paisay, a long overdue review for Mensplus

Pickup a bottle of mensplus and delay spray many months ago, finally tried this month when my chick came over SG for holiday.
Want to see the real effect for mensplus so Tried 1st night with half hard cock the result less then 5mins empty my bullets. Both of us very disappointed.
2nd night tried half pill body feel slight warm, after some hugging, kissing touching can feel harder erction last much long then previous night.
3rd night tried full pill after 30mins can feel body warming up and ready for action, can feel cock very hard its been quite sometime have this feeling. A satisfying night for both of us,
as i want to see the real effect of the pills and whether half or full pill suits me did not try second round and wake up next day with backache. LOL maybe too long never f so long, rest 2 more day
Finally after backache heal, tried full pill again with empty stomach and this round together with the delay spray on. The result is AMAZING! There was slight numb on the head of my little bro during action i don't feel the urge of releasing as normally i do. And this round last so long that we both sweating when i release. After resting awhile my bro was ready for a second round after abit of touching from my chick. Damn amazing only thing is that this round last slightly faster but we were both more satisfied comparing to previous few night.
But maybe after this experiment might not consume so often as worried of side effect.

Anyway this is a good product and its even better combination with the delay spray.
Highly recommended👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by MengJaia
Good to see that ur offering more stuff. Testosterone long time you should advertise liao… I eat till everyday also need to sex. My no2 make so much noise ask me why I suddenly got so much power to sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird269a
This pill really give you a boost in sensitiveness and easy harden when you not wearing underwear. It should take effect about 30-45 minutes.

And you are able to last even after you release, in harden shape. And this help as sometime when you change position and relax a bit, it start to get soft and your partner got to work out more to make it hard.

Even after release, it can still be easily harden when you rest and action back later.

Somehow even without pill now, it is felt like the med still in me and often get easily mood and reaction come. Like you have been trained haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukijia
Now that I got complete trust in the product, I usually buy 3bots to enjoy the discount. Plus expiry date long time more, makes sense to save this money. Just store in cool place as per sellers instructions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonsiowa
Coming back to Singapore is always a mixture of joy n sadness. Happy to be back home but sad to leave all the siambu in BKK.

Straight away contacted bro for new products. Bro introduced Amplus which is an improved version. Mensplus already works wonder liao. I was a bit skeptical but decided to give it a try. Here goes my review.

After taking the pill, i asked my gf to give my dick a shake. The effect is exactly like MP. Good strong erection. So where's the difference? Usually MP lasts me a day. Surprising with AP, my erection on the 2nd day is as strong as the first day. Although it is slightly more expensive, it is definitely worth it. Especially when you are bringing happiness to your partners.

Kudos to bro for bringing in another quality product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelmya
saw another bro sharing the Amplus's review. I have nothing but praise for Amplus. Usually Menplus can lasts me 2 days. Amplus actually last more than 2 days. Zero side effect and ultimate result. Feels like 20 years old again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio54a
Hi, esp Bro Leong26 n the seller, this line from Bro Leong26 review also made me take the step to try Mensplus.

I too have been somewhat suffering from non consistent erections for sometime now. When my penis don't get erection, I just brush it off as having a bad or stressful day till after reading Bro Long review, I decided that enough is enough n this is the most fuss free convenient n cheapest way to try solve my issue.

Finally got my supply n it didn't disappoint at all. Freaking whimp of a dick now is a MONSTER n round 2 is SOP rather than hoping for him to get hard. FB happy, wife happy n most importantly, my pride n ego is restored!!!

Guys in similar shoes, stop ur suffering in silence. Your solution is just $100+ away n u wun look back.

TQ Bro Leong26, thank you Bro MP, u have indeed change my life!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55hoa
As usual, works wonders. Just bought a 7 seater so asked my no2 go for drive. End up up her 2x. Once in a heavy vehicle cp n bcos rear of car fully tinted, had a good time. After that go supper send her home. On way back, cos more space in front, she say duno can bj while I drive, so challenged her. End up bj till her place n then her place mscp shoot another round.

Sleep soundly n morning wake up with morning hard on, ask wife to blow n end up another shot with wife. Now just up from nap n cock needs action again....

Mp is the ultimate best of best. Take with the Testostrone Booster, really become sex monster. Frens my age 1-2 shots a week only.... With Mp, really like Energizer bunny can go on n on... Super shiok. Next weekend will be away in Phuket with no2, looking forward to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintonic831a
Bought a bottle to try a couple of weeks ago. Half pill gave me a minor headache, it is manageable but i didn’t like how your headed pounded while you pound away... lol

tried 1/4, relatively good effect and stiffness to last 3-5 shots within two hours but the fullness is not as good as 1/2 pill. Will try 1/3 pill next.

I like the feeling of it bursting through... now just need to tone down my lil’ bro’s sensitivity. It is really irritating when a 5 min bj can just end the entire evening’s worth of fun with my partner.

Pill works as advertised, just need to manage the dosage as ymmv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmoSi2a
I have been user for 4 years now. Great product. It makes the fun last longer whenever I visit MP. ML always surprise by my hardness. Usually get comments that my little brother behave much better then those 20 plus!!! Hear already I also peiseh. Thanks bro for bring in Mensplus!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmoSi2a
Had been using MensPlus blue long pills for more then 3 years. Make me feel young again since day one of using it. I always take half which is good enough to last thru the night waking up standing again.
As mentioned by other post, there is no side effect and the best part is I do not have to increase the dosage even after 3 years of half pill each time .
It really improve my life style not worrying unloading at MP coming home for round 2 if wifey needs it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecessaryEvila
Hi bro, I just back in sg …

Best pills in the world, I only support ur pills!!! POWER!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assangea
Bro MP, I need to restock these super awesome pills agin. My sexlife has never been better after using the pills. Had a FB who was so satisfied that she asked her best fren to join us in our sex session. N there I had my first 3some without cd n it was totally awesome.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers