Thread: Facial
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Facial

Since there are a few Stella fans here, let me drop some info that may interest you.

Original plan before CB was for Stella to close (due to lease expiring) in May, and move to two new locations, one being the place in Orchard. The other location is in Bukit Timah.

But... because of CB, they accelerated the Stella closure, then as some MLs went home, they probably had only enough ladies to staff two joints...

Or is it? I've been told the Bukit Timah place is opened, and you can call using the old Stella phone number (I haven't tried as I live East). There's only one ML there at the moment, Gem. They are probably waiting to hire more staff before announcing the place.

You can get more info from the counter ladies at J wellness. BTW I think its a licensed massage establishment, not a facial salon.