Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thailand king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Walaueh, bro fat29...not again...you are not FAT leh!! But that cannot preclude the fact that you could suffer from "long bus ride syndrome" eventhough you are not fat at all [what about a big "bust" ride??]. For SGP samsters, it is not recommended to go to Betong [IMHO] due to the location and terrain that you need to go thru to get there, unless you are prepared to get an AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh and take a bus ride to Grik and change to Pengkalan Hulu and take a cab over the border to cheong the same type of puyings that you normally get in Hatyai For me I dun want to think of going all the way to Kelantan and over to Sungai Golok to cheong those puyings if Hatyai is so convenient for me to go and cheong.

Well, the following may belong to another thread, yet I would like to post it here as this thread is more exciting...KORTHOT KHRAP...Angeles City is definite a must-go place with a different approach to cheonging! In AC, you bar hop [one of my favourite is the 24 hour operation Doll House] and watch those mabuhay girls dance to your heart's content. They dance in very sexy bikinis [or undies if you prefer to call them] and you judge their body stats while they dance...so...if OK...ask the mamasan to bring her down and let her sit with you for a lady's drink, and if the chemistry is OK, "bar-fine" her at around PHP 1200 [around RM80] that includes taking her away to your hotel overnight till 1200 hrs the next morning [if she likes you, but will leave early if she is sick of you] and all the bonkings if you can sustain [I tend to agree with bro TV when I brought up this subject in Hatyai. Bro TV said that Filipino WL's work for sex enjoyment! so if you get a wild one, wowee, you wont like to leave AC] There will be no extra charge paid to the bar or the WL [standard practice in AC] except your tips after the LT. You can even bar fine the mamasan [some are pretty leh] or even the waitresses, or the si-tao-poh [boss's wife] kekekeke...I dun mind going there again..maybe fat29 can extend his episodes there too! Want to join??

Bro KTL will start to question me on why I was switching over to Filipino...no lah, what to do... when you are in Mongolia, you have to drink horse milk loh! When the Phillipines, have to gazak the phino chicken loh. In my heart, Thai puyings are still the best!
Bro Pomrakthai,
For your info Air Asia does not fly to Ipoh. Any one wanted to go to betong from Ipoh is only by land. Kekekekek no choice

Cheers
TK