View Single Post
Old 26-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 16
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naughty Natalie ❤️25y 172cm❤️ Sophisticated Ivory Angel

Name: Naughty Natalie
National: SG
Source: SBF
Dmg: $480 + 50 (cof) + 40 (French)
Date: 25 Dec 2022

Booked Naughty Natalie. The moment I saw her at the hotel lift lobby, I knew no regrets. She was tall and slim, in a gorgeous body-hugging dress. As I followed her into the lift and to the room, I could imagine as if I was bringing one of those well-dressed ladies who attended a wedding dinner or DND. Super exciting.

Natalie is very friendly with no airs about her. She is not a time watcher too. We easily broke into conversations and moved on to the main course from there. She catered to my every whim and fancy and fulfilled my fetishes too. Her bbbj is super commendable, very sensual, wet and she is very teasing and naughty like her nick implies. After she realises my weaknesses, she wouldn't let me go. Capped on, did cowgirl and missionary, then ended with this slim OL kneeling by the bed and me blowing my load over her face and into her mouth.

RTF: 10/10