View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
if she is with a crowd mixed with guys and girls, dun just barge into people's party. try making friends with the guys 1st. of course not just go over. play timing right.
ask u to make frd with the guy for information. maybe her bf around?
if so, drop that target and sniped another one. to avoid trouble.
not say scared, but not good to disturb other ppl gf.
if problem arises, u will stand to lose out in reasoning.
Not good to disturb other ppl gf? No harm queueing up, right? hehehe.

Anyway, its good that people like you still exist. But, b**tards exist in bigger numbers. Its quite sad to know that even if you play fair, there are still scums who will play dirty.

At of it, do what is necessary. If the girl really like you, its not your problem. Its the other guy's fault. Honestly, if the competitor is doing a great "job" maintaining relationship with his gf, why would girl run off?

I know its dirty to try for other people's gf. I experienced it myself. The point is, fair play and don't end up hurting everyone. If true love, why not? But, if out to play the girl (ie, in bed and etc) only, better look elsewhere.

My ex-gf was also frequently "hunted" by her clubbing pals. They have funny excuses to get near to her. Eg, drive pass her house, so ask her for coffee. But, wtf, in the middle of the night, come out for coffee??! F**k, right?
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.