View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
1. there is still no strength in depth yet. i eat my words. gareth barry would have been a damn good signing!!! oh, and i love this depression cos it forces the 2 "fucked-up" (as i have always maintained) owners to sell.

3. rafa still cannot get the players motivated to play against those teams who park the bus in front of the goal.

4. why cant rafa and u believe that lucas is still not ready, and can only play well when there is no pressure already???
Bro, against defensive teams it's not about motivation la - teams like Fulham, West Ham and Stoke have been consistently well-organised and difficult to beat this season. And motivation is easier to peak when you are up against Scum or Chelsea or are the underdog.

Still no buyer yet leh

Heheh, I agree from the last few matches that Lucas has that annoying habit of putting his foot in for ill-timed tackles. It's something he needs to learn from as it has cost the team.