View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Bro, we were sitting top of the league 3 months ago(since some manure shit wanted to talk 3months), did anyone of us mentioned about rotation when one or two players were rested here and there?
Did anyone complained?
u still havent learn meh... the press will say what they want to say... if they were wrong, they will keep quiet.

Quote:
Rafa didnt changed much but we drew most of the games during January 09,
then are we gonna start talking about what harm rotation did to us?
liverpool drew the games cos they deserved to draw those games. liverpool won those games early in the season cos rafa was more adventurous then. do u remember against man city and wigan. in order to chase the games, he took out his fullbacks and put in 2 wingers. damn shiok!!! if only rafa did that for all their drawn games, i would have been happy with the whole team (well, except for lucas)...

Quote:
As for quality, are Benayoun or Babel that bad?
How about Insua? He is a suprise package for us..
Isnt he supposed to be some kid learning his trade, being a backup and played only due to injuries?
benayoun proved his quality for the past few games what...
torres made babel look good in the last game against everton at goodison. torres is starting to look like nicolas anelka to me liao... is it just me???

Quote:
Even Agger is on the bench now. Have he turned to a poor player overnight?
if agger were to just forget about want to be the next alan hansen and stop punting those wannabe defense-splitting passes, he would be a very decent defender.

Quote:
Just because some manure shit come in to tell us how good he felt Liverpool were during the 70s to 90 or how expensive he felt Tevex was dont mean he can shoot his arse off here...

We dont need anyone to remind us how good we were in the past cause we knew we were not just good, we are the best
nah... the manshit didnt even have the balls to answer any of my questions which would make any manure fan waver, why u bother???

and please, dont go around telling people liverpool r the best... cos we r the best behaved fans as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro, agree generally but also that our rotation and Fergie's have one difference. Scum can rotate like for like (in terms of position and quality) because they have so much depth. We also rotate to keep players fresh but often when we rotate, our style of play changes, because we don't have the same depth and same type of players for one position. That's where Scum have an advantage over us.

Having said that, I think we have done very well over the course of the season so far. On paper, no pundit will have given us a chance. Some fans seem to think a title race is a simple thing from start to end. Remember too that last season Scum won the league title only in the last match despite having all of Diver's goals. I'm just happy we are still in the race and I am going to back the team, players, and manager all the way.

Football for fans is simple, let's not complicate.
agreed. i never thought that i would see liverpool top of the summit this season, although they dropped down in jan. under rafa, this liverpool team has been improving every season. most encouragingly, they r starting to have the edge over the bigger teams.

however, i still feel concerned about:

1. there is still no strength in depth yet. i eat my words. gareth barry would have been a damn good signing!!! oh, and i love this depression cos it forces the 2 "fucked-up" (as i have always maintained) owners to sell.

2. rafa still plays his team with 1 eye on the following game. isnt it the same 3 points???

3. rafa still cannot get the players motivated to play against those teams who park the bus in front of the goal.

4. why cant rafa and u believe that lucas is still not ready, and can only play well when there is no pressure already???