Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post
ya i went. disappointing. spaceplus is hopeless. it practically is a edm G club. so many sofas that require minimum spending, and so little tables for the girls who are not working as PR to patronise. It has turned into a place for rich tourists to flaunt wealth only. i only saw 2 table of girls who are the customers at the few standing tables avaialble. the rest are mix of guys and girls. mostly guys. then you have all the PR girls. pay money.
wah this one yes. i agree.

i went with 2 friends we first time go want to see the hype about what. took sofa. it really is g club style already. not for going there to pick up girls. its for you to flaunt wealth throw money and pay for the PR girls there. boring. too many sofas spaced out far far make the place feel empty. no dance club feel.

got turned off the by the ladyboy performers hustling for tips. i never call her come my table i already say i not giving tip can go other table keep bugging and dancing. i just keep smiling and rehecting... i dont give my friend give other lady boy she can face black at me.

my subjective opinion, i not going back anymore. not for me.