View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Hello Everyone
I haven’t had sex in over a year now. Was reliant on the stables here to satisfy my needs. Now with no sex for over a year I’m getting depressed and disillusioned. I don’t have much idea about massage parlors. Can anyone help me by pointing out some massage parlor addresses where I can get BJ and FJ?
I’m quite desperate so I would appreciate any useful suggestions.
For massage parlors bonk, you can go the usual notorious locations. Certain famous roads, where the parlors have neon signs Service level varies. I tried a particular hotel shopping arcade where there are one-staff operated shops a few times and it was relatively good but expensive. Imagine previously $150 can get you what in Dome 1 versus what is available now.

In some negiborhood area where business is very slow now for some massage parlors, the masseuse might be persuaded for quickies but they are very worried about raids. Nothig fancy, only pull down pants and panties, unzip and doggy. Not worth it.