View Single Post
Old 25-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?

What an obvious answer... absolutely, most certainly, most definitely, most positively, unambiguously, undoubtedly & unquestionably... a resounding YES!!!

Was that clear enough?

For goodness sake, it used to be that reputation points served a purpose in that every 200 pts would earn a member a rep power of 1. But Sam tweaked the system to protect the newbies who complained that the seniors were abusing their power by zapping them unfairly.

Please correct me if I am wrong, now the rep points only serve the purpose of acting as a "protective armour" against mass zapping into moderation. However, IMHO, if you amass points of 100 & above, you should be considered as safe & only Sam can zap you into moderation.

So, what's the use of amassing so many points? It should, therefore be used as a "certificate of eligibility" to enter the PRIVATE SECTION. Let's say, 50 or perhaps 100 rep pts as the minimum requirement.

Sam, what say you? Would appreciate your thoughts on my suggestion. Any comments, favourable or otherwise?

Last edited by machoman; 25-10-2005 at 02:00 PM.