View Single Post
Old 26-01-2021, 11:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

i assumed you have joint custody....if you can provide solid evidence that your wife is not capable of taking good care of the kids (addicted to gambling, bad influence etc)and has neglected her duties to them than go ahead and engage a lawyer and apply to the court to review your case....... The welfare of the child is a top priority when deciding who will have custody of the child....

as for the other question on maintenance ... read post 75 onwards in this thread. points to take note ...1. maintenance for the wife 2. for the child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post

my qn is what can i do to fight for care and control for my kids? i do not want them to be left alone and doing nth at hme with their grandma. i have strong family support with both my parents n siblings entertaining n love the kids. both my parents are not working. how do i stop her from gaining much from the monthly maintenance?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here