Old 22-05-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
soldierboy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Hi bros, just a quick share on possibly one of the best fucks I have ever had in Surabaya. One of my brother brought me to Coyote at TP some time in October last year. We went for drinks and screening the girls. One of the girls caught my eye so decided to get her to spend some time. We drank had a lot of fun chatting and touching each other and decided to tapao her back to hotel.

A brief bio of her, let's call her W. She has the looks like Vanessa Angel (if you don't know just google her)
Stats: 34 C/ 24 / 34
Height: 155cm
Weight: 45kg

We were both quite high...so when we got back to the hotel room, i picked her up and carried her to bed. We kissed and touched each other like mad. Help each other to remove our clothes and the moment I took off her black dress "WOW!" her C cup boobies greeted me in a black bra. OMG it was really soft and bouncy....au naturale. I slowly kissed her ears, neck and licked from neck to her tits. My hands were all over her body squeezing one size of her boobs, my mouth sucking and licking her other while my other hand was caressing her thigh and ass.

She was moaning and enjoying every bit of me servicing her. I still can fondly remember her moans and pleasure calls. After I finished servicing her, it was her turn. She lay me down on the bed and started to cat bath my body. She gave me a wild and deep french kiss and then started attacking my nipples while her soft and small tender hands started rub around my crotch with my boxers on. By the time her head reaches my crotch, she pulls down my boxers and my rock hard cock just stood up like a flag pole inviting her to put her warm juicy lips over it to give it a nice blowjob.

She kissed the head and devoured my entire cock and gave a deep throat. It was really sexy and turned me on. I signal to her to move her hip over to me and we started doing giving each other the steamiest and sexiest oral sex. She sucking and eating my cock and me slurping and drilling her wet pussy with my tongue. We sucked each other until I stopped her before I ejaculated and I lay her on the bed, put the cap on and entered her missionary. She let off a soft moan when I entered her warm and wet love hole, and I started drilling her hard. As I slowly build up the momentum, her moans started to get louder and louder as she wrapped her hands around me and whispered to my ears "gedeh banget koko" I started ramming her harder. After missionary, I lay down and she climb up to cowgirl me. She rode my cock really sexily moving it so consistently as I was observing how much she was enjoying this sex ride. We went on for a while more and I ended up shooting my load in doggy style.

We fell asleep in bed together.

I remember I woke up about 2 hours later and I was still feeling super horny. I started kissing her and she woke up to find out my cock was rock hard again. We got into a spooning position as I started thrusting her from behind. It was another round of steamy, juicy sex. And this time we did it raw. Just didn't think much and allowed our primal instincts take over. After cumming inside her, we slept until morning...and behold, when we woke up, we went on for round 3! It was really the most memorable fucks I have every had. My biggest regret is not getting her number because I knew if I kept her number I would definitely be hooked on her.

Hope you enjoyed the FR!