View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
tbh.. nowadays u wana have kids, must be prepared to jaga all the way regardless of the age.

u will want ur kid to care for u when u r old right?

the point is, if one decides to be a parent, he or she has an unspoken obligatory need to be selfless, regardless of the situation.
If not, then may as well ownself jaga ownself till old.
Like I said, I don't agree with your point, to jaga the kids all the way means they will never grow up, they will always fall back to the parent. Then after I died, they going to fall back to who?"

I think maybe because you are not a parent so you think differently. I have seen too many cases where the parents brought up 败家子,金山银山也不够败。Then? 2 sometimes 3 generations suffer altogether.

My family teaching very simple: Educate the kids as much as I can then let them go to learn to stand on their own feet, because 1 day they will be the head of their own household and must be able to carry that burden on their own. If I teach them the right values like filial piety, they will be filial to me no need to say I must jaga them then in my old age they jaga me.