Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiangsuhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
overnight with 小妹 from 7-11 stable. i did a bit of research before i booked overnight as i am looking for petite xmm type and can DFK...but i was disappointed as she do not want DFK with me.

Looks: 8/10 Cute look. Not super chio type but I like her innocent cute look.

Body: 9/10 Slim body. Her figure is very good but A cup. I am not a boobs person so it's ok.

DFK 0/10: Sadly, no. Read many reviews that she allow DFK like crazy but she keep insist no with me. FYI I even brush teeth and listerine in her hotel toilet but still she keep reject me.

Paint 0/10: No, she do not allow too. Super sian.

BBBJ: 5/10 Normal

FJ: 8/10 Super tight. Need to go slowly otherwise she complain pain. After missionary change to doggy and prone bone, she cannot take it and complain pain again. so change back to missionary and slowly do.

GFE: 20/10 Limited english and chinese so hard to communicate. But throughout the whole night she is very friendly and keep smiling. I tried several viets and almost all of that got lousy GFE. This one is one of the best GFE I have encountered. She hugged me the whole night like koala bear and i was literally smelling her hair and body and kissing her neck the whole night because she smells so good. My hands were also busy caressing her whole body because her skin is super smooth and silky. Even after 2 shots I am still hard for the whole night but I did not go for further shots as she is tired. I tell her I give her tips for more shots but she still don't want.

RTF: 100/10 yes, will definitely come back for her overnight. keep thinking of her already. this is not for chiongsters who prefer to bang hard unlike shiok type but more for those who prefer high GFE poly student virgin experience. although i did not released fully and feel shiok but I am satisfied with her friendly attitude and super silky soft smooth skin
bro, thank you for this FR. I tried moon from same stable before and she can DFK with me. looks like photo but darker. Got good gfe from her.