View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Dont worry bro, now 85% of current ML all fking cui. Dont ever trust reviews. All the reviews say looks 7/10 and above, which is not possible given the normal distribution of a bell curve. Where are the 2/10, 3/10, 4/10 and 5/10?
Not difficult at all, I think you might be feeling cheated off that one bad encounter you had.
There is no real bell curve here, if you make sure you do your research and read more reviews and know how each bro writes. You want to reduce the errors then you have to put in the work one no choice.
For me other than when I first started I got stunned by an old auntie ML, very seldom did I get a ML below 7 pointer one (except recently tio fake by this Feifei but then she’s not exactly ugly just not that great). Just do your homework, look at their pictures on ads, videos check multiple reviews before you act.
And typically if you are picky, if any reviews from a relatively experienced bro that puts a 7 on look, plus you check the age is above 26-28 you should skip if looks is a deal breaker for you. 7 is literally average for most, 8 and above then can consider a looker for most.
If do all these still fail, then sometimes is just suay. Like some bros too easy on their points, the girl after a while look haggard and put on weight and lazy to doll up etc. and also, different people may have different standards just be more prudent you can mostly sieve out the land mines.