View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Soon it was my turn to return favour

Hazel was giving out soft purred of moans that surely will turn any guy on those moan of submission that tells you that she was more than willing to do anything you want her to do. Those that give you the feeling that she was all yours. I now use my finger to insert her wet pussy, dripping with her juice and move my finger in and out, for moments Brenda would break out into a small shiver a sign of her pleasure from my fingering and licking of her. I was now licking her at the tip of her pussy where the clit was and I sure she was enjoying the round motions I was doing with my tongue all over it. My dick was getting harder by the time

Well I started to speed up my fingering as I could feel the tense in Hazel and I felt that she is going to climax pretty soon. She then grab my other hand that was free and put my hands over her Breast. They were a little moist now from her sweat. She was getting alittle wet all over because she was perspiring from the warm in the room. 

I was putting my palm down unto her breast and I was cupping it and playing with it. 

H: Pinch my nipples play with them. Pinch them and I will cum for you ok. (saying this with soft sexy voice while moaning)

I then use my thumb and my index finger to play with her nipples flipping them like some switches on a switch board and also squeezing the bottom of the nipples. The moment I squeeze them Hazel would just have mini shiver and moan with pleasure. As I was speeding up my fingering while playing with her nipples. A gush of Juice from her pussy squirted out from her. Hazel came

I went forward n kiss her, Hazel return my kissing while catching some breath .. kissing soon became a fierce tounge fight that i guess both of us we too involved in, when both come into senses it was too late, my dick is already in hazel's sweet calve n hazel is rocking her hips, we're fucking ... ....

N on top of that we got no intention to stop .. Never intend to stop ... I'm fucking my sweet cousin ... RAW ....