Old 03-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
maydayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

May day! May day! All bad reviews, Mingzhao can zap me for sharing the truth but light will always shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanToF View Post
Shame about the location. In G area. If only in nicer area and room, then will rtm more frequently. Frankly the bed smells la. At least change sheets frequently man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
I am supposed to meet up WenQi last week and I called WenQi saying I'm at the main door but the door was not open for a while after that call and another call from another number came to me and thought its WenQi. So I press the same unit number and press call, the door opened. I thought WenQi used another number.

When I reach the unit, I was confused that 货不对板
After I go for rinse, I came out and realised that she just fold the towel that I had lay on and put on the corner bed..... Hygiene from PRC seem getting worse nowadays..... My prick could be on the same position as the previous dude!

Today, when I saw her profile in MZ, I realised that BJ is one of her service and yet she didn't offer saying no condoms.

Don't get me wrong, this feedback is to make improvement and thought there are some "unprofessional" act. But may not want to visit again because privacy was not there because there were other people at the living room when I went and left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquestboi View Post
Not siding them on the management part especially i had requested one of the previous girls, Elena, to have a towel exchange after discovering blood stains on the towel that I will be lying on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
adverts was bbbj....bro, you ask for bj and got rejected ah?
so she do or not do leh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elika View Post
I always believe there are 2 side to a story, what her manager says does not necessary is the true, we have seen countless time she has come out accusing her gers of being cheater, but really I notice one thing, the gers always is a different but she is always involved, really makes me wonder who is really the cheater, from the old Elena , to the old Yu Xin, si Qin and now wen qi, all these are cheater? I somehow has the story Wenqi has to offer, the reason why she left is definately not bcos the self acclaimed kind lady who claims she help all these lady wants to protect world peace and protect the brothers here from getting "cheated", it's bcos wen qi do part time ktv hostess, she got a branded bag from her customer, and the self acclaimed kind lady wanted 25% of the value, what a joke, on what basis she has a right to claim that? What she gets from her customer is her right to own, she just need to give what she is supposed to give on the work she gets on the web, an she pay for her housing, pay for the web, so no reason why she has to share the gift she has. Michelle, all u write , or everytime u write is the same, telling the world how good u r and how Bad ur gers is, but if u are really so kind hatred why only speak when things turn sours, why not speak up earlier ? U are telling me u have no idea she offer FJ till she wanted to leave? Of cos I m not telling u guys to believe what I have said, u guys can make ur own judgement, and I am bloody sure a lot of brothers here knows the truth since so many kind brothers warn her abt money issue with Michelle when she just arrive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongKing View Post
Helping wenqi to reply:你就帮我回复她:说她要女孩子一次性交两个月的网费和房租就是两千新币,然后说如果只做一个月 ,可以退一个月的网费跟房租就是1千新币,现在不但不退还骂人,说我骗人. 她就是一个骗子,还说是天主要她帮我们,玷污了纯洁的主,到处跟女孩子借钱,还钱的时候就翻脸 ,

Well indeed there are 2 sides to a coin. I have rtm her 3 times, and would say that she is a straightforward girl, who will never mince her words. She speaks her mind, and if she's not happy she'll make it known. Girls who are out to cheat will have high gfe, but not her. Have encountered girls who asked for more, branded bags etc. But for the 3 times I met her, not once did she asked for anything more. Just look at the reputation points of those who say she did something more than hj, facts speaks for itself. If someone has indeed been cheated by her, please make it known to all bros here. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalkslam View Post
This is wen qi's reply to the webmaster... 说她是一个黑心的网主,骗钱,骗房租骗网费,烂赌鬼,到处跟女孩子借钱,而且到处欠钱。

Just like a coin, I believe there are 2 sides to this unhappy event. And I chose to believe what I have seen with my own eyes or heard (not just from wen qi) from people.