Old 02-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
galant88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Today was my 2nd visit to Xiao Mi. I was very impressed since my 1st visit last week as the massage she gave was the best I have ever experienced. Fixed up my appointment for late afternoon session but was told to come half an hour later as her customer requested for extension. I was pleasantly surprised when I reached as she prepared red bean soup and offered me bowl. After finishing the soup, took a shower and let Xiao Mi do her stuff.

As usual, she was meticulous with her massage on my back, neck, head and gave me a good rub on my tummy. Xiao Mi politely told me that she can only do 60 minutes for me as there is a long queue after me. During the massage, there were endless beeps and calls but she remained compose and finish her massage routine professionally. I had my fair share of massages from other girls and they usually just try to finish off as fast as possible just to make sure they got one or two more customers that day. I guess this is the reason why Xiao Mi has gathered a lot of regular customers

As Xiao Mi will be returning home end of this month, bros looking for a good massage should quickly make your booking to avoid disappointment. Rests of the services other than massage are also superb. Please go check out what other bros had written before. Only caution is that her services are highly addictive and you find yourselves going back again and again and again….

http://shenhua68.com/xiao-mi-2/