View Single Post
Old 21-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
the funny thing is why all the local - my friends, business partners and taxi drivers all say JJ no good.

BUT my bros here at SBF here say good. so what issit that they dont like and what issit that we like lol
It's different perspective. this like you advising your foreigner business counterpart (not close chionging friends) that geylang no good. I think they are worried for your safety. it can be quite rowdy there. And the local perception of bad reputation being seen in those vicinity. i did witness some fights in JJ. some bros here were with me, but we paid our "insurance policy".

To each, his own. like what Bro Sailsingapore said, try it. then decide for yourself.

Quote:
and next headache is colleague staying with me.. wanna find ST hotel (clean one not far from my hotel at pho sein road) also dunno where to find..

never so headache before leh.. =p
That's good headache. sorry i can't help you with short term hotels but there are posts here you can check out.