View Single Post
Old 23-05-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: When the going get tough, I need a hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post

I was raped in February this year, in Malaysia. I did not manage to report to police in Malaysia as I was with the rapist who happened to be my then bf. He is violent and all I was hoping is to come back to Singapore asap. When I am back, I called the police but the answer I got was because it did not happen in Singapore, they cannot do anything about it.
As the man involved was your bf then, depending on the local law, u may not have a strong case, but I am not a Lawyer, neither do I understand Malaysia's criminal act. Do report to the Malaysian Police and they may be able to advise u accordingly what is your next best step to take.

Take care and I wish u well.