View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Really wonder how you guys are so "lucky". I think mostly I'm in the wrong jobs... lots of wholesome people, harder to find those that are open-minded. In fact most colleagues at my work place chose this job cause it gives them more time with their families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
With my ex-student that I taught at a secondary school. After she graduated, she contacted me a few years later (17 years old) and we met and I screwed her on that first night I met her. She had a bf but still managed to screw her.

Lost contact liao, last saw from her watsapp she got a child at 20....but single mom
Might have a chance with one of mine too. Recently contacted and currently flirting through app. will update if anything happens.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.