View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
Meet up with a local Chinese girl from online (forgot what website) She was 15 and I was in my early 30. Average look, short (152cm), some baby fats, and have a pair of boobs way beyond the size of any 15 yo I know.

After a couple of movies, I realized she had a crush on me, and I took full advantage of it. For 5 months we meet regularly at her flat staircase at night. We did everything except BJ (I'm not into bj) and sex (I don't want rotan). She then lost her phone and I took the chance to cut off all contact with her and moved on to other targets.

4 years later we happened to meet each other at Bugis. had a chat at a nearby coffee shop, found out she had a shotgun wedding, had a baby boy, but now is in the process of filing for divorce. we exchanged contact and left.

A week later she asked me out, and one thing leads to another, we had sex in hotel 81. I guess she's seeking some kind of closure for all those feelings for me years back. I came twice that day, first shot inside her (without telling her), and second shot outside (which she tot was my only shot).

I did managed to ask her out again a month later, and had sex again. I wore protection this time, but managed to slip it off without her noticing and shot inside her again, twice. She found out after the second shot and we no longer meet again. NEVER regretted using her 15 yo bod for my own pleasure as well as cumming inside her for that two session
I understand how shiok it is. It's like you owned her and did things with her that most guys would dream of.

When i fuck a young minah friend (by surprising her with an ipod touch), she told me she only had two ex Malay bf fuck her before and she was hesitant about having unprotected sex with a Chinese guy. In the end, i fucked her and she got so high that she didn't realize i had no condom.

I jokingly asked her whether she experienced any guy shot inside her and she said nope. She cowgal me until i shot inside her and she loved the sensation very much. Shot inside her a few days later again. A few months later, she said she just went for abortion with her bf even though her bf had been using condom all this while.

But of course, she never allowed me to bang her again. Occasionally still whatsapps each other but that's all. I respect her decision.