Old 26-07-2015, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DCognac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japanese girls

Bro Sukebei, reading your post has been a very enlightening and eye opening for me. I wished I could give you rep points for it.
Apologies for me being a newbie, your very detailed advice is my first time looking into Japan, very interesting and mouth-watering experience indeed.

Pointing out to what you might missed or intepret in a way that could possibly caused a misunderstanding, I wished I could clarify a few points:
1. You said that they asked you to wear CD, does that mean they allow RAW there? Also you said you came inside her by means its with CD?

2. You chose Yua in Tokyo's Doujin, is it from a fishbowl? how many girls are you able to pick from?

3. Osaka is much more recommended in terms of value for money and choices (gaijin friendly)? For the pink saloon, you said u paid 26k Yen for 3P service and 2k for choosing a girl? Total damage 28k? without 3p it would be merely 2k for a 50min session? Did you not get to choose your second girl and was selected out of random? Also was it a fishbowl system too?

4. I had the idea that we are merely buying their time and we are free to go out with her if shes willing, such as buying tapokki if there is still enough time. Referring to "15,000 yen for 20min, 21,000 yen for 30min" in Osaka.

Btw really thank you for sharing this. I do dream the chance to go to Japan too one day. Will keep these valuable information in mind. Looking forward to your next posts.