Thread: Far East Plaza
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirio View Post
So many people posted comment about YL. I don’t know if the one I try is YL or not. Cos she told me a diff name.

Tried going there 1st time but got rejected by her. Told me no massage, only wash face. Then I wasn’t prepare for the rejection, end up go to the next door unit. Serve good, nice figure and hard working.

Tried again second time after awhile. This time I’m more prepared. Go in and I don’t give her chance to reject me.

End up we nego on price. And settle for 4blue. The whole session was awesome, got background music some more.

She maintain her body quite well. I straight away go action with her. Lots of kissing, hugging, and rubbing.

Bj was not bad, but she only blow for a short while.

Then I told her to ride me first. Somehow she feel quite connected with my dick. Moan and shake so vigourously then she cum..

Then we change position, and I ride her real hard for rejecting me the first time. Squeeze her boobs hard too. 😂

Finally at the last moment I cannot hold anymore. We both moan together, then we kissed hard upon cuming.

Will probably return again to enjoy her service.
Power bro, wash face only, I think u hit the jackpot 🎰 of YL beauty