View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL ...

I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL Commercial Sex Scene ...

WL Name - Money (Christened by OKT Pete to remind her to make more $$$ during her stint in GL)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (She looks younger than her age)
Height - 1.57m (without heels)
Home Base - Club 5 (L18H05)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 8.0/10

She is gorgeous and definitely belong to the sweet kawaii category. She looks like a Japanese lass to me ... She has big sparkling double eyelid eyes with mascara-laced natural eye-lashes. She has quite sharp and high bridge nose and sharp narrow facial shape. She has a tiny mole on the left bottom of her mouth. I simply love the way she looks and her fashion sense is very tasteful indeed too ... She dresses like those contemporary chics who are going on a date or to work ... Her beauty is synonymous with that of the long retired Dan Dan (ex-WL of 2045A/47A) who is equally gorgeous .

Bod - 7.0/10

She is petite and slim. Not much womanly curves but she has fair and smooth body complexion ... She has a tribal tattoo on her upper right arm ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Perky A plus cupper frontal assets with dark reddish-pale brown combo nips ...They are not huge but still very nice to knead and mould ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

The moment the door of our love nest shut behind us, I placed her on top of me at the bed edge and she began to gyrate on top of my laps as if she was doing a lap dance. Her chio kawaii looks coupled with her pussy grinding action in a sexy & yet girlish fashion against my hard-on dick was a absolutely a sight to behold ... We then frenched passionately and engagingly like long lost lovers. She loved to caress my face whilst we frenched and I caressed her back very gently. At that moment our clothes were fully intact. I began to undress her and plunged my hungry tongue on her nips. Her nips got hardened and erected pretty quick. I sucked, licked and caressed her assets with my lusty & probing tongue within a world of my own. I would next made her lay on her back and then pulled off her black lacy & tiny lo-waist brief to expose a very inviting and attractive pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I carefully prised open her vagina lips to make way for my moist and warm tongue to tease her vagina inner wall very tenderly initially ... gradually increasing pressure and steadily gliding toward north to circle her clitoris ... I momentarily stopped and applied optimum pressure and released ... this went on and on for a few minutes before my tongue lashed vertically up and down along the length of her already warm and very moist little pink love opening ... I subsequently moved up to french her madly and very very deeply as if we were deprived for each other ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - 7.3/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage (with guidance from me initially) and I requested a BBBJ in the shower ... Points given for her effort and being accommodating. I must say she is a willing learner. Such a chio kawaii lass doing a body2body massage on me was more than suffice to bring the fire within me. Moreover, she did it with enthusiasm and passion ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She gave me a good lick from my back to my frontal torso. We frenched passionately wherever the situation present itself to us ... I can't ask for more with such a gorgeous kawaii lass frenching me whilst on top of me ... Good feel of her warm pussy on my erotic zones ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging. I thought I was kissing my real lover. Money did it very sensually and gently unlike those commando WLs. She loved to caress my face, hair & neck whilst frenching me ... Juz like those Actresses whom one usually sees in the romantic movies. Bwahahaha ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ and she would alternately stroke my massive member sensuously and stimulatingly with her saliva acting as a lub (special guidance from me) ... Paying particular attention to my shaft, penis tip, perineum, scrotum and testicals. She than laced her fingers with saliva to stimulate my ass-crack whilst she BBBJ me stimultaneouly (guidance from me again). Seeing her saliva dripping from her lips coupled with her chio kawaii looks were suffice to drove my sexual adrenaline northward ...

FJ - 7.6/10

Immeidately after the above-mentioned BBBJ segment, I reached the Plateau phase in no time and she was aware that I urgently needed to make it happened! She positioned on fours and I shafted my immensely hard & massive member into her love hole with tremendous velocity and force. She would move her butts longitudinally to be in-sync with my thrusting action. Juz before I reached the Orgasmic phase, I quickly switched to missionary fashion (which is my favourite position as I can french her comfortably). Our mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue engagement were almost perfectly in-sync with each other ... Surprisingly, I was able to sustain in this missionary position long enough to cause significant orgasmic reaction in her ... She encouraged me to try to reach climax with her by making me pump her real hard and furiously till I reached a point of self-actualization. I was certainly very drained and absolutely sextisfied ... It was a total blank at that juncture before I returned to reality seconds later. This euphoric moment appeared to be infinite and sexually intoxicating. However I ain't sure if she felt the same. Her love-hole was real tight and that made me ejaculate a notch quicker. She is indeed a gorgeous lass in my eyes ... Our eyes as well as our tongue locked in engagement a third time to seal our union. I saw something in her whom I have not seen for the longest time in GL commercial sex scene ... You figure up what I mean by that phrase.

Attitude - 8.9/10

A passionate, enthusiastic, and accomodating WL ... She is definitely my type of WL. We embraced tightly and frenched one last time before we parted ...

RTF - I have done her quite a number of times already when I penned this FR ... am still counting ... Hahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: