View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Co Co SLG. Although she only does HJ (i like BBBJ+CIM), i would later find out that I would not regret this session and in fact enjoyed it very much. One of the best sessions I had during this covid period.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Location: 7/10: MS Central area. Foot warriors gotta walk abit from MRT. Drivers, no issue. Parking available anytime.

Looks: 9/10: No discount from photos at all. She has literally the best body with D cups and slim waist, perky butt in this current crop of MLs. And that short OL hair.. damn. There was some discussion previously on her boobs being fake. I groped them for 40 mins, and yes, there was a certain firmness around the side of her boobs, but nonetheless, if she did have a boob job, it was very well done. Boobs were still incredibly soft..

attitude: 10/10: Highest rating i've given thus far. Confirmed my session within 5 mins of texting her. She was chatty but also knew when to focus on the sensual. Did not touch her phone at all.

massage: NA/10: i hesitate to give her a 0 because technically, there was no massage at all. However, that meant that the entire session was sensual. See next section.

sensual: 9/10. Within 1 min of session start, she went fully nude. Huge boobs + finger touches complements her cat bath very well. I went the extra mile and groped her all over and flipped her left right centre, and she reciprocated. It made me feel like she wanted to be pleasured just as much as she wanted to pleasure me. She ended me with a slow and soft HJ, and was also checking to see if I liked the HJ. I took awhile to cum because it wasnt a BBBJ+CIM but she had absolutely no complains whatsoever.

RTM?: Yes x 999 for me, however, for bros who are quickshots, you would probably be in and out within 30 mins so do manage your expectations.