View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
she prefer 2piece instead of 1piece dress. she got a lot of different design/color/material/length of this kind of pencil/bodycon skirt. easy to pair for both work and play and pairing depend on how slutty she feels that day see example below

for bra and panties I think her favorite is still the classic solid black colour and wine colour. her pussy is shaven

Edit: this picture is not my wife
Thanks TS bro for the pic to illustrate yr wife's clothing style as they look in real life ....really wish 1 day to take a look at her wardrobe of sexy dresses n lingeries ...love her choice of colours for her panties..the ever popular black colour n wine colour ...u r lucky bro to hv a wife who is so sexy n slutty with a shaven pussy who knows n likes to flaunt her assets in public

camping for the continuation of yr teasing story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor