Thread: Marital rape
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marital rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Humans change from time to time. Today your wife maybe will make love to you then next day she is not keen anymore.

I had one FL who told me one of her clients shared his wife did not give him sex for 8 years after she had given birth.
Why is it so surprising ???...there r already quite a no. of such cases ...that is not the 1st n only case...hence u see many husbands hv to eat out ...generally most conservative women r LSD n they marry only to hv children n when the kids comes, they throw sex out of the window...their time n concern r all placed on their kids no more their husbands, sad to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I agree bro. No point get married just because of sex only or just because the girl is pretty. For me sorry to say but i need women for sex and companionship only. Besides that they dont bring anything else to the table. I feel that not many people now married for the sake of love. Most married for the wrong reasons.
I share the same sentiment as u TS...most married for their own individual reasons n motives n when they find out it is different from their husbands' it's already too late...a divorce seems inevitable as time goes on

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-12-2020 at 12:01 PM.