View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Soooo typical of low life's!

Thinking that offering a measley bottle of beer is such a BIIIIIGGGGGG Deal!

Oh wait a minute.... he's using this nonsense he's creating on here to lure the unsuspecting to contact him....and then scam them!

How does this work pimp? Your crook partner is in Singapore and not around; you got other crook partners you can enlist to play Ping-Pong on your prey?
And how... just suggest and tempt the victim with your THB 6K whores or are you just gonna take him and fleece him at a G-Club?

My oh my! You really can come up with scams can't you?
Even with a half a syphilis riddled brain.

SEAJ
Dun change so many topic can or not old man. U see wrongly or not regarding the reputation points ? Cannot admit your mistake izzit?

At least I'm offering a bottle of free beer for the bros who love to see u being humiliated. What can u offer anyone? Points? Sarcasm? Lol. I not rich. I just a low ranking runner. But I can offer a bottle of beer for whoever is in Bangkok right now to ridicule and joke about this pathetic old man who probably be sitting in his soiled rocking chair staring into the monitor surfing SBf looking for the next guy to squabble with. Where will I be? Sitting in a bar with someone having a bottle of beer. Which is better?