Thread: PPM Sugar Baby
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
From payor perspective is give first and then payee disappear, from payee perspective is no guarantee. So initially ppm is probably the better option.

As for price, it comes down to age, looks, services offered. A female in 20s will likely ask for more compared to early 30s to late 30s to early 40s.

A female who is willing to perform more services will likely be paid more compared to others.

Recently came across 2 ladies, both request same amount for ppm. First one say this cannot that cannot, the second one say this OK that OK. So from payee, who is likely to be meet.

That said, it is also about how both find one another. If my sb is someone who show discreet and able to win my trust, overseas paid trips are pretty much on the cards. The more I give, the more I received.
Totally agree with your point. No point going straight into monthly arrangements. The SB can just ghost you after receiving your payment. Or gives a lot of reasons cannot meet (mensus come, sudden office meeting, kids sick etc).

From my experience, one of them made lots of excuses for her last minute cancellation of our date. Luckily, our arrangement is for ppm. So no loss to me (except for once made an early hotel reservation), just the blue ball experience when kena fly kite