Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psaman17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Some questions from a newb about to go to Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
1. Where to change cash? Should i change ALL the cash i bring with me all at once? What if i have some baht left over from my trip? Change them back to USD?? - SuperRich. they have many outlets and the more popular locations tend to have long queues to change baht. Use google map to find their outlets near you. how much to change at 1 go? depends on how long is your visit and your budget.

2. When you go to a nuru and take a bath. Isnt your stuff vulnerable? Wallets, money. Just bring enough to cover the expense? - travelling tip: dont bring all your money out at 1 go. i usually bring half or just bring my budget for 1 day (unless is my last day). it also helps to ensure you dont overspend your budget per day. Going for massage, your belongings are usually safe. it also helps to

3. Best method to get around Bangkok and pattaya? I plan to take the local MRT and taxi. - for bangkok: usually MRT/BTS in tourist areas to avoid traffic jams. Non rush hours, outskirts just go for taxi. For pattaya: the 10 baht mini bus. taxis are expensive in pattaya and theres not MRT/BTS.

4. Are 19 years old ok or not ok to bring back to your hotel?? should be fine, but know that there are young girls who fake their age just to make money. Beware.

Oh yes, and BEWARE of ladyboys. Many are out to cheat, rob or steal from you.
Also never drink anything someone else gives you (except from the shop staff). People get robbed this way, some victims even passed away after being overdosed unintentionally on sleeping drugs.
THANKS!!!!!