Old 14-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
angmoe is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Parklane things

Tks for restarting this thread. Admin must be on vacay cos new threads on PL never last this long!

Great reviews. Not tried new girls so maybe need to do soon. 3 review fm me to contribute.

Bobo - Did last week. Not all bros like, but I do. Great body n always consistent. Go in, strip down, she play with me a little as I grab ass and tits. She grab cd and put on with mouth and give solid bj (had bbbj before too, but not this time). Then get her sitting on edge of table legs spread and pound away. Love the view and wonderful pussy, don't care if she had work on it as some bros say. Get her ankles up over my shoulder, grb tight and finish strong. Then chat for a little and I go. I'm a regular, so maybe I get better attitude, dunno.

XQ - Few weeks back now caught her between bookings. She only have 30 mins, which fine wit me, I'm just there for quickies. She goes to leave while I strip down, but tell her to stay and have byo cd, so she strip down with me. Already hard so skip massage and go straight for bj. I lie on bed, she bend over as I finger. Suction so good almost cumming, so tell her stop and climb on (last longer this position). She bounces away for few mins then switch and finish doggie. Great service as always. Standard rates. Hard to nail down though, so tend to go for others.

Dunno name/L2 closest to back entrance - Also quite a few weeks back now. Decent looks and nice body. shaved too, which I like. wanted 200, i laughed and walked out, so end up got full for 130. i'm happy with that. strips down and gives good bj while i stand. then we get on bed for better view in mirror. try few diff bj positions, then take missionary so i can see shaved pussy as I pound. then pull out and cum on stomach when time to release. aside from initial haggle, good enough attitude and nice body. last few times there didn't see her and don't know name or hours, so don't ask.

Gotta try some of the new(ish?) ones. Any bros know what hours the sports bra one work?

Also, which ones have shaved/smooth downstairs? Most don't, so bit picky as I like it.