View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Really depends, MILF unlike the SYT knows what to expect during sex. they do know that blowing will excites a man, but that said. MILF are not as open in blow-jobs than SYT, some dont even agree to blow-job or to allow me to lick them below.

those MILF i upped, they are generally ok with blow-job. not fantastic but ok. they just want you to cum. SYT on the other hand treat blow-job as part of foreplay, they dont expect you to cum with a blow-job. so i think thats the difference.

usually those MILF that are good in blow-jobs are not local. the local MILFs are more the penetrative sex type.

my 2 cents
2 of the best BJs I ever had were from S'porean ladies. One is a MILF that I fucked when she was around 51 years old. She has 2 adult kids and I booked a nice hotel on Scott road for us. She spend the whole night with me. Fantastic BJ. She had this style where she put my cock in her mouth, and then use her tongue to slurp it around like a lollipop. Holy fuck, I still steam when I think about it. I am sure a lot of guys she fucked must have shot in her mouth. I had to resist it as I wanted to cum in her pussy. But a really good lay, as good as most angmo girls I have fucked.