Thread: F*cking worried
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllusionEmpty View Post
Was on abstinence for a while, got too horny and then went to geylang. I visited L16 one of the vietnam houses.

So the girl applied KY jelly lube to her vagina. After which she used her hand to stroke the penis for about ten times (is there a risk here? since there's apparent liquid transfer). I stopped her and she put the condom on. Sex was in missionary and lasted for less than 2 mins (think I have PE so cheong is probably not a good idea, going forward). She then took the condom off and used tissue paper to wipe the ejaculate off (I am worried that the tissue paper is from other customers or something, which means I am infected?)

I went to the shower immediately and poured PVP-I onto the glans, urethra, balls and surrounding areas for about 15 seconds and then washed it off.

Window period for herpes is 2-12 days as per CDC, so I am waiting and see if it appears.

I understand gonorrhea and chlamydia testing is via urine test? What if it infects other parts of the penis outside of the urethra? Can this be tested?

Now all this causes an anxious state of mind, seriously fark my life.

Can quit forever mah?
Bro, u must be damn worried for the past few days. I guess it would be good for u to talk to a doctor to get an ease of mind with proper advice or testing. Can try dtap clinic (possibly same day appt) or dsc.

May the odds be ever in your favor