Thread: Maid for Sex
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Maid for Sex

Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9